戴明博士所指西方管理之七絕症簡述如下: (參見 華人戴明學院出版 戴明博士四日談)
原文如下: (請參考 Out of the Crisis, 國內有中譯本: 轉危為安, 鍾漢清編譯
- Lack of constancy of purpose to plan product and service that will have a market and keep the company in business, and provide jobs.
- Emphasis on short term profits: short-term thinking (just the opposite from constancy of purpose to stay in business), fed by fear of unfriendly takeover, and by push from bankers and owners for dividends.
- Evaluation of performance, merit rating or annual review
- Mobility of top management; job hopping.
- Management by use only of visible figures, with little or no consideration of figures that are unknown or unknownable.
- Excessive medical costs.
- Escessive costs of liability, swelled by lawyers that work on contingency fees.
1. 天下出版轉危為安 鍾漢清譯
2. Out of the Cirsis